Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The search is on for a Biker Jacket

I have decided that I really do need (well really would like) a decent biker jacket!  I know, I have been lusting after a proper one for ages and now that I fit in to my old Oasis leather jacket again (a few lbs lighter than I was, yay!) I have realised just how much I use it, and therefore have a *need*.  The trouble is that the All Saints Walker is out of stock in my size, in fact it has disappeared off the site entirely, otherwise I would have taken the plunge with that first.  I can't actually find any others that I really love, this by Malene Birger number is lovely looking, BUT the hardware is gold, which doesn't work for me, bikers need silver hardware IMO.  Oh, it is also an eyewatering £550

Fairenza leather jacket
This Isabella Oliver Biker is also one that I have had my eye on for ages and tried to buy with a 50% discount code once - trouble is the code doubled the price, rather than halve it - and I had had a few glasses of wine so gave up.. Again, I am not sure that I want to spend £370 on an Baukjen (as it is now called) item. Ridiculous name change IMO, just as an aside.

The Biker Jacket | Jacket | Baukjen

So argh I am not really winning, but the hunt is on - and I am doing some overtime in October to finance this investment... watch this space!

No comments: